OZARKHUNTER.NET
February 21, 2019, 09 :26:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: kinda disappointed  (Read 893 times)
muddhen
Winning Team 2011 Deer Contest
Administrator
Elite member

cpl. lee roy parton, france, 1917-1919

« on: July 27, 2013, 06 :41:38 PM »

Just lookin around this board back 16 pages ago(2009) and the old pictures are gone.

i've always heard, hard work never killed anyone..............but why take a chance?
UCNE
Elite member

NORFORK, AR.

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 07 :59:41 PM »

dunknow

LIFE IS NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU RUN OR HIGH YOU CLIMB IT'S HOW HARD YOU FALL!   Friends of the North Fork and White Rivers /  NRA / ADHA
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 08 :13:46 PM »

Just lookin around this board back 16 pages ago(2009) and the old pictures are gone.
when did we change to go daddy ,,because when we did we lost a lot of pics that was hosted on that other dudes server

i was able to copy the forum but couldn't most pics and we lost some then

the way things are now if you load them thru the forum without using a 3rd party we will have them forever because we have unlimited storage

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be, if only I had a gun, and lord, if today is the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass´╗┐

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that wh
muddhen
Administrator
Elite member

cpl. lee roy parton, france, 1917-1919

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 08 :45:39 PM »

The old stories were interesting, several people that aren't on here now and old duck hunting stories.
Very educational, I learned that RNT duck calls are better than any other call made.

i've always heard, hard work never killed anyone..............but why take a chance?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: