OZARKHUNTER.NET
December 10, 2018, 02 :51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Project  (Read 334 times)
ArkansasDon
Elite member

WWW Email
« on: April 24, 2017, 02 :46:26 PM »

since I finished my BBQ pit & trailer project, I'm getting ready to start another. My new project is a walk-in meat cooler. Size: 6ft wide x 6ft deep x 8ft height with meat trolley rail systems .

Going to make it portable so I can pick it up with front loader of tractor (w\ fork lift forks) and move were ever. The walls will be constructed actual 4" thick 2x6's cut to 4". Be using
 embossed white plastic wall panels, vinyl flooring, 2" closed cell rigid foam insulation which I'll double up to 4", Coolbot temperature controller which allows a standard digital air conditioner to cool a space down to 35 degrees F, standard digital wall mount air conditioner. I will have a drain on the floor so it can be washed out with a hose. The underneath of the floor will be sheeted with plywood and constructed like a pallet so I can move this. This building will be sitting on concrete piers.

I'm going to construct this like a typical shed, with the exceptions of the floor, walls & ceiling will be insulated with a double layer of 2" closed cell rigid foam insulation. The interior walls will be sheeted with 4x8 embossed white matte plastic wall panels, the floor will be cover with vinyl flooring (which the wall will be sitting the edge of the flooring). All the corners will be caulked with big stretch caulking.
 You save up to 75% off your walk-in cooler by building it yourself.

* 19714.jpg (16.08 KB, 232x240 - viewed 50 times.)

"if you're not on government watch list by now, you should be ashamed of yourself." by me

"Wild Turkey possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness" Col. by Tom Kelly.

"Unethical politicians aren’t the problem; they’re the symptom. They’re the result of all of us giving up our power." by Tyler Tervooren
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 08 :33:41 PM »

we tore down a old burger king wish I would of saved you some cooler parts that may of been good ,

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: