OZARKHUNTER.NET
September 20, 2018, 08 :44:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great weekend  (Read 266 times)
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« on: October 15, 2017, 06 :12:58 PM »

We don't do the doe hunt but as always went to the his but took the wife and Lil girl after a Long day chasing fleemarkets and yard sale all the way to west plains and back then cooked on the grille ,, After that is the best part we laid 2 blankets out in the yard away from the trees and watched the stars for over 2 hours ,,was awesome

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Darrell
Elite member

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 06 :38:35 PM »

Family time, Don't get any better than that. Enjoy the kids while you can it wont last long.
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 08 :59:49 PM »

Find anything good?
Sam Hutto
Administrator
Elite member

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 10 :42:14 AM »

Best part of my weekend was getting 1.19" of rain Sunday morning.

Sam Hutto
Damascus, AR
Southern Van Buren County

Life NRA Member
dspeakes
Elite member

Winning Team 2010 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 06 :03:49 AM »

I went up to do some bow hunting.  Saturday the wife came up and I took her to flea markets and ate lunch at Mammoth Spring at the restaurant that overlooks the Spring River.  Sunday after the rain finally stopped, my youngest son came up and wanted to play golf.  I had a good weekend but hunting did not happen.  I am really just not that into hunting this year.  Maybe I will get the fever soon.
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 06 :30:19 AM »

Find anything good?

not really other great time with family

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: