OZARKHUNTER.NET
December 18, 2017, 04 :49:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gomer Pyle is gone  (Read 62 times)
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« on: November 30, 2017, 09 :19:11 PM »

Jim Nabors, best known for his role as Gomer Pyle on “The Andy Griffith Show,” has passed away at age 87, according to sources close to the family.

Nabors was a native of Sylacauga and a graduate of the University of Alabama.
http://wdtn.com/2017/11/30/jim-nabors-better-known-as-gomer-pyle-on-the-andy-griffith-show-dies-at-87/

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 12 :00:40 PM »

I still watch it on Netflix at least once a week.  I've seen some make some smart remarks but from what I've seen he didn't go around trying to force his lifestyle on everyone else. Plus he's been that way for over 40 years so I don't think it was to boost his career or get attention like a lot of them today. Regardless he was a great entertainer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: