OZARKHUNTER.NET
December 18, 2017, 04 :53:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The LAWYER:  (Read 45 times)
namvet
OZARKHUNTER MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2010
Elite member

one shot=one kill

« on: December 03, 2017, 07 :01:23 AM »

A wealthy tax lawyer was riding home in his limousine when he saw two men beside the highway eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to pull over and he got out to investigate. He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We do not have money for food," the poor man replied.

"Well, then, you must come with me to my house," the lawyer said.

"Sir, I have a wife and two children with me."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor man, he urged, "You come with us also."

The second man then, in a pitiful voice said, "Sir, I also have a wife and we have six children!"

"Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.

They all piled the car, which was no easy task, even for a vehicle as large as the limousine. Once underway, one poor fellow turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You will love my place. The grass is almost a foot high."  big smile

J. Stiles  The Tulip Rifles   Tulip Ar.
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 06 :27:39 PM »

laugh.. laugh..

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: