OZARKHUNTER.NET
December 18, 2017, 04 :56:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the bad guy in all this....  (Read 71 times)
E fan
Elite member

Email
« on: December 03, 2017, 05 :38:41 PM »

My step daughter in law seems to always be under my crawl lately.
a little back ground her and my step son live in step rock outside of Batesville , he can't seem to hold a job and her well I can't have a gun around her for fear of losing my CCL
It's christmas and they can't afford to wipe their @$$e$ so that means the grandson will not be getting any presents from them so we offer up some cash for them to go and get him gifts as we all know how it feels to not get anything for christmas and just assume Austin not feel that way. well the daughter in law just didn't think he needed anything so she on their behalf decided they didn't what to give him anything because he didn't deserve it

which in turn she tells me I'm the bad guy because I extended my hand to help them in a time of need. I said well I'm done we'll see how it turns out for you in a few then

I guess I really am the @$$ of the family huh
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 06 :26:28 PM »

no-no no-no  some folks are just mean ... maybe a secret santa will drop by

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 07 :52:54 PM »

So they didn't take any money? If so it may just simply be pride.
E fan
Elite member

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 08 :01:33 PM »

Ain't no pride in it , Grandson is 9 and every year it seems we donate some of our presents to the cause and this year we decided it was their time to at least purchase the gifts wheither we gave to the cause or not
namvet
OZARKHUNTER MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2010
Elite member

one shot=one kill

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 07 :33:32 AM »

You shoulda taught yer stepson all about liberals and why to stay away from them. You are stuck now, so I'd locate the nearest ABATE Biker District, and tell them about the grandson not getting any presents! I bet she'd look funny when 30 bearded bikers roared up in her driveway with presents for the young'un! I know this because I was President of ABATE District 12.

* Prez-ABATE12_zpsadcfb2a8.jpg~original.jpeg (26.65 KB, 438x431 - viewed 20 times.)

* dist12.jpeg (4.56 KB, 160x149 - viewed 20 times.)

* IMG_0435.JPG (2364.76 KB, 1936x2592 - viewed 0 times.)

J. Stiles  The Tulip Rifles   Tulip Ar.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: