OZARKHUNTER.NET
September 21, 2018, 04 :16:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't hide poverty I guess  (Read 281 times)
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« on: December 21, 2017, 07 :00:39 PM »

Wife was out shopping with the boys and a random stranger walked up and gave her a hundred dollar bill. I told her she shouldn't have accepted it but she said they insisted. Maybe she will get me something nice for Christmas.  thumbp
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 03 :38:22 PM »

that's nice ,, still some good in the world  thumbp thumbp

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 08 :13:06 PM »

Yea don't mean to sound ungrateful but in a way it kind of bothers me that we look like a charity case.  Hammer Punch
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 10 :30:39 PM »

Yea don't mean to sound ungrateful but in a way it kind of bothers me that we look like a charity case.  Hammer Punch
would you rather her look like a rich slutty b itch with plenty of money but no real self respect all just for  show

I will take the regular hill girl but with a heart and true class any day that can cook and clean her own food and give me a lil now and then

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
namvet
OZARKHUNTER MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2010
Elite member

one shot=one kill

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 09 :02:27 AM »

Yea don't mean to sound ungrateful but in a way it kind of bothers me that we look like a charity case.  Hammer Punch
Hey....hey....hey! Whenever it occurs to me that we look like a charity case...I always rewind back to all the homeless vets living under bridges and overpasses! I wonder if I had gone to a real college instead of 4 years in the militaire' what my situation would've been. Then I realize that what is...was set forth to be, and there's no changing that! Rather be thankful I don't live in Cuba or N.Korea! Merry Christmas! thumbp

J. Stiles  The Tulip Rifles   Tulip Ar.
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 02 :58:17 PM »

would you rather her look like a rich slutty b itch with plenty of money but no real self respect all just for  show

I will take the regular hill girl but with a heart and true class any day that can cook and clean her own food and give me a lil now and then

Hey that's the way she always dresses.  fit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: