OZARKHUNTER.NET
January 17, 2018, 05 :52:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do whats right it will come home to ya  (Read 88 times)
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« on: December 23, 2017, 03 :11:08 PM »

What a find we made today ,, went shopping and saw a wallet in kum and go parking lot , really nice wallet opened it up and inside was several credit cards and a stack of 100 dollars bills that would choke a horse . flipped open the card section and retrieved a drivers license so pulled into tractor supply to google the address when my wife noticed a guy run into kum and go looked like he was in panic mode . We pulled up to the door as he ran out i stopped him and asked his name ,,lol you could see it in his face as he told me . i handed his wallet to him and of coarse he flipped it open and i said its all there .He was very relieved and insisted i take a really nice reward so thanks to him we have a really extra nice Christmas

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
misscoman
Elite member

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 06 :07:22 AM »

clap..
namvet
OZARKHUNTER MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2010
Elite member

one shot=one kill

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 06 :22:52 AM »

thumbp buddybeer clap.. salute flag jealous aplaud ARFLAG get-er agree-ed hot dog thanku

J. Stiles  The Tulip Rifles   Tulip Ar.
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 11 :23:37 AM »

Had a guy run out of gas and come knocking on my door this morning. At first I was a little annoyed but then I though of that Grandpa Jones song Christmas Guest. I got him some gas and got him on his way.
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 01 :10:44 PM »

Had a guy run out of gas and come knocking on my door this morning. At first I was a little annoyed but then I though of that Grandpa Jones song Christmas Guest. I got him some gas and got him on his way.
you never know

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: