OZARKHUNTER.NET
October 21, 2018, 07 :08:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: building a fishing rig  (Read 287 times)
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« on: January 23, 2018, 09 :34:48 PM »

been setting up me a fishing rig . bought 3 rigs the last few weeks and stole from each one to build what I wanted ,,trolling motor from rig 1 , trailer from rig 2 boat  from rig 3 and couldn't find the motor I wanted so FedEx will drop me a brand new 2018 tahotsu off tomorrow with all the bells and whistles

bought the motor on line 900 dollars cheaper than I could get it around here and they paid shipping

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 09 :41:20 PM »

2016 14 x 48 weldbuilt  2 live wells front deck open floor
2016 RD trailer

Boasting the honor of the lightest weight outboard in its class, Tohatsu’s newly designed MFS 20hp Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) is a great choice for a wide variety of boaters. Just because it is lighter in weight than our previous 20hp four stroke, doesn’t mean this model won’t deliver the same level of performance. This 20hp battery-less electronic fuel injection four stroke has exceptional torque and top end speed, with low vibration. We chose to build an EFI outboard because it has easy startup with no choke required and smooth, crisp acceleration throughout all RPM ranges. Another added benefit of an EFI versus our previous carbureted outboard is the fuel efficiency at wide open throttle, which allows you to go up to 50% farther on less fuel. Also available on many models is the Power Tilt feature. The 20 hp Power Tilt is ideal for inflatable, fishing, and pontoon boats. The uniquely designed engine improves functionality and convenience with its light power tilt and transom

Standard Features

Digital Electronic Control Unit (ECU) for immediate engine starting in all conditions, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling   Ultra Low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
  Battery-less EFI with recoil starter on all models   Multi-Function Tiller Handle: Stop Switch, Front Shift, Friction Adjusting Screw and Power Tilt Switch (PTS: on power tilt models only) integrated into the tiller handle for convenience
  Shallow water drive*   3.1 Gallon (12 liter) fuel tank includes fuel fittings and fuel line with fuel gauge on the cap
  Over-rev. limiter   High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
  Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort*   Advanced EFI for smooth operation, easier starting and increased fuel efficiency

Specifications

Horsepower @ Propeller: 20 HP
Engine Type: 20 HP, 4 Stroke, 2 cylinder
Full Throttle RPM Range: 5,400 - 6,100
Displacement: 333 cc (20.32 cu.in.)
Bore and Stroke: 61 x 57 mm (2.40 x 2.24 in)
Fuel Induction System:  
Ignition System: Digital ECU Controlled Ignition System
Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection "EFI"
Cooling System: Water-Cooled, Thermostatically Controlled
Starting: Electric
Alternator: Optional: 12V, 145W, 12A (Standard on Electric Start Models)
Gear Ratio: 2.15:1
Gear Shift: Forward - Neutral - Reverse
Steering: Tiller
Trim Positions: 6
Lubrication: Wet Sump
Oil Type: NMMA Certified FC-W® 4-stroke oil** SAE 10W-30/40 (SF, SG, SH, SJ)
Oil Capacity: 1.07 qt. (1 L)
Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane)  
Fuel Tank (integral): 3.1 US Gal. (12 Lit) Separate Fuel Tank
Fuel Range:  
External Tank Ready: 3.1 US Gal. (12 Lit) Separate Fuel Tank
C.A.R.B. Rating: Ultra Low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
Saltwater Rated: Yes
Shaft Length: 15"  (Shaft Size Help)  
Weight: 100

* s-l500.jpg (10.88 KB, 334x500 - viewed 53 times.)

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
dspeakes
Elite member

Winning Team 2010 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 07 :00:48 AM »

You need to come up and go fishing with me at Cherokee.
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 06 :23:49 PM »

You need to come up and go fishing with me at Cherokee.
may just do that

* 3003.jpeg (366.12 KB, 2560x1920 - viewed 26 times.)

* 3007.jpeg (405.93 KB, 2254x1691 - viewed 27 times.)

* 3008.jpeg (366.12 KB, 2560x1920 - viewed 24 times.)

Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 06 :41:22 PM »

got about 3500 dollars in this rig includes trolling motor and 2 batteries

Sam Hutto
Administrator
Elite member

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 09 :31:11 PM »

Looks good  buddybeer

Sam Hutto
Damascus, AR
Southern Van Buren County

Life NRA Member
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 04 :27:58 PM »

took it out Saturday and really impressed with its performance ,, fastest boat I have ever had only down side it has a Lil safety feature I'm not sure I like .

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: