OZARKHUNTER.NET
March 21, 2019, 02 :14:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: thinking of heading to NEA for the sports show  (Read 367 times)
E fan
Elite member

Email
« on: February 10, 2018, 06 :26:44 AM »

Since it's supposed to rain today ( most of it anyway ) thinking of heading to the sport show with the wife and grandson see if we can get into any trouble there....
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 07 :53:10 AM »

I went last year. I'm good for another five or six years now.
E fan
Elite member

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 08 :55:37 AM »

been twice before but those were have to cases this i figure a rainy day with the grandson would be better spent there than fighting his want to to do something that would get us both in trouble
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 10 :44:20 AM »

Waste of time went last night and very dissatisfied . Wasn't worth the 8 dollars to get in go to Bass pro in Memphis instead

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be, if only I had a gun, and lord, if today is the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass
ArkansasDon
Elite member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 07 :33:00 AM »

you mean Efan the home & garden & trinket show

"if you're not on government watch list by now, you should be ashamed of yourself." by me

"Wild Turkey possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness" Col. by Tom Kelly.

"Unethical politicians aren’t the problem; they’re the symptom. They’re the result of all of us giving up our power." by Tyler Tervooren
E fan
Elite member

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 08 :08:05 AM »

your right there Don , Grandson got to enjoy the fish tank and the bouncy national guard course but it was a total waste nothing like what it used to be
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: