OZARKHUNTER.NET
March 21, 2019, 01 :55:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well I did it!!!!  (Read 342 times)
E fan
Elite member

Email
« on: March 06, 2018, 07 :06:23 PM »

I went and bought me one of those EBR's today. Just hope its not one that goes on a killing spree like they say on the news  gun man hunttt
Sam Hutto
Administrator
Elite member

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 06 :12:14 AM »

I never really liked the "Modern Sporting " rifles myself, I'm actually more into single shot rifles like Roger #1 and T/C Pro Hunters, but right after  the Sandy Hook shootings when Obama and all the other whacko left were talking so much trash and saying how I'd turn into a psycho killer if I touched one of the demon instruments of war, well, I just had to have one to see. I've had my S&W M&P Sport II for 4 or 5 years now and haven't killed anyone yet. Hell, I haven't even shot at anyone with it. I have killed a couple of coyotes and a few armadillos with it, but I didn't like them critters even before I bought the black rifle. I just wonder how many AR style rifles have been sold just because the left said we shouldn't have them. That's why I bought mine, like it now, but I'd probably never have got one if they hadn't been throwing such a fit that I shouldn't

Sam Hutto
Damascus, AR
Southern Van Buren County

Life NRA Member
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 07 :12:12 AM »

Better lock it up hear tell they are really mean

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be, if only I had a gun, and lord, if today is the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass
E fan
Elite member

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 08 :46:14 AM »

Sam thats one reason I bought one, the other is, well, I just wanted one and felt like it was now or never so i did it
Lost , I put it out in the open where I got a camera or two looking its way just to watch it and see if its a bad as they say, at the moment my chiahuhua is more of a threat to man kind than it seems to be
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: