OZARKHUNTER.NET
June 20, 2018, 10 :14:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: June 2cd 2018 Ozark Hunter Cook out  (Read 217 times)
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 11 :04:53 AM »

So I have the following people coming:

dspeakes
losthunter
bfd804
repair man
duckman
biggen?
Darrell?

Anyone else?  I just want to make sure we cook enough food.  I will be up there all next week on vacation.
we need call Allen and Chris they may be able to attend

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Darrell
Elite member

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2018, 08 :12:32 AM »

dspeaks, count me out, I would love to come, but I'm not going to be able. Darrell
dspeakes
Elite member

Winning Team 2010 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2018, 08 :38:41 AM »

Sorry to hear that.  Maybe you can make the next one.
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2018, 12 :57:41 PM »

Looks like a very small turn out

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Sam Hutto
Administrator
Elite member

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2018, 01 :06:50 PM »

Sam, there is some pretty good smallmouth bass and walleye fishing in the Spring River.  You need to come up some time and go fishing with me.

Yeah I do, that's a part of the state I've neglected in my hunt'n and fish'n

Sam Hutto
Damascus, AR
Southern Van Buren County

Life NRA Member
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2018, 08 :16:42 AM »

Looks like this was a flop , no one is showing up rekon life keeps everyone busy now days . This is a fast pace world

Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2018, 11 :07:03 AM »

Thought i'd be in bb trying to make a dollar. Plus I don't have a motor boat rigged up. Yesterdays events changed those plans though. We were up in MO and we stopped at west plains Walmart on way home. Wife went in to grab a few things. I got a call on my cell that showed from my wife but it wasn't her voice on the line. Walmart manager telling me my wife had had a seizure and was unconscious and they had call an ambulance for her. My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach and I ran inside as fast as I could. Took me a little bit to find her but finally saw a small crowd of people and ran down that way. A woman was holding our three year old and when he saw me he began hollering "daddy daddy daddy".  I quickly took him in my arms and turned to look at my wife who was laying there on the floor not moving. I will never get that image out of my mind. I don't think I've ever been so scared. Seemed like the emts were there immediately. I guess it had taken them a little time to get wifes phone out and find my number so they had already been on their way. They started working on her got her to come around but it was like the lights were on but no one was home. One of the emts pulled me aside and started getting her information. By then she was talking some but still out of it. Someone told me that when she went down she hit the back of her head really hard.
So anyway they get her out to the bus and loaded up and one of them told me they would be there for a bit before they took off. I took that time to make a couple phone calls. I'm also holding my son and trying to assure him that momma was going to be okay. So they finally pull away and I go to leave out for the hospital and I was so rattled I couldn't find the damn van in the parking lot. There are a million white minivans out there and I think they all shop at Walmart. Eventually I find it, it was over a couple rows from where I thought it was.
Short version, five hours of test later I get to bring her home. They got her on some strong meds for her head injury and we are taking it easy today and watching for signs of serious concussion. So that's my weekend so far.
duckman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
Elite member

mill creek mafia

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2018, 05 :30:05 PM »

Sorry to hear that trapper. Praying for a full recovery.
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2018, 08 :07:05 PM »

Hate to hear that prayers out for ya

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: