OZARKHUNTER.NET
July 15, 2018, 05 :06:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunting lease  (Read 92 times)
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« on: June 27, 2018, 07 :18:01 PM »

I got the chance to lease a few hundred acres in the Ozarks but it will be expensive , 900 acres is 6000 dollars not committed just yet . Was wondering if anyone was interested its with in a 10 mile radius of Williford . The more members cheaper dues less members less problems . I'm open for ideas and options .

One down side it has about 450 acres cattle pasture with around 60 cows plus each years calf until they sell them around October each year .

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
dspeakes
Elite member

Winning Team 2010 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 06 :28:16 AM »

I may be if you come buy that camper that is sitting in my yard.
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 11 :00:39 AM »

scratchin Not sure if it would work or not. Where are you going to find enough "no doe" guys to fill the lease?
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 11 :35:49 AM »

scratchin Not sure if it would work or not. Where are you going to find enough "no doe" guys to fill the lease?
good question   

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid… There are some things a man just can’t run away from. A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by.”
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 11 :37:48 AM »

I may be if you come buy that camper that is sitting in my yard.
man I forgot all about that  , did you get Harold e permits

Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 07 :49:33 PM »

I don't think deer permits have been drawn yet.

About the lease, what are you thinking, six members or so?
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 09 :59:45 PM »

I don't think deer permits have been drawn yet.

About the lease, what are you thinking, six members or so?
don't rekon we will mess with it , my place and duckmans is around 570 acres rekon that's enough for 7 hunters

dspeakes
Elite member

Winning Team 2010 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 06 :24:35 AM »

I did not put in for Harold Alexander permits this year.  Not sure if I am going to do the urban hunt.  My wife is having a total kneed replacement so I may have to stay close to home for a while and help her out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: