OZARKHUNTER.NET
May 22, 2019, 09 :33:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cwd can spread to humans?  (Read 156 times)
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« on: February 13, 2019, 05 :39:36 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/health/deadly-zombie-deer-disease-could-possibly-spread-to-humans-experts-warn

I Think I will eat no more deer . no-no no-no

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be, if only I had a gun, and lord, if today is the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass
misscoman
Elite member

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 04 :55:20 AM »

scratch-head
twodog
Elite member

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 05 :52:05 PM »

Fear mongering without a single morsel of fact. Consider the sources of the speculative information and remember these same people have said we would all be dead from AIDs, Ebola,  Zika disease, Roundup and on and on.

Here is some real facts about CWD. Millions of pounds of venison is consumed worldwide every year. An unknown but probably significant amount is from animals that would test positive for CWD. This has been going on for an indeterminate period of time but at least for the last 60 years since the disease was named and identified. So far not one single human has been infected. In that same period of time how many millions have been killed in car accidents yet people continue to drive. How many hunters have died falling out of stands? Yet hunter continue to use them and likely will never stop. How many people have died from smoking, getting drunk and having accident etc and so on. Yet we all continue as a species to indulge in these activities and yet they are spreading fear without fact about CWD. It is well known that on rare occasions BSE or mad cow the bovine version of CWD has spread across species to humans. Yet billions of pounds of beef is consumed worldwide each year.

Be cautious and do not eat sick appearing animals be they deer or cows. You will be struck by lightning before you contract CWD. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: