OZARKHUNTER.NET
May 22, 2019, 09 :05:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What could a guy do if ,,,,  (Read 243 times)
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« on: March 11, 2019, 08 :06:05 PM »

he gave up deer hunting ?     Thinking getting a lil burned out deer killin is to easy now days .

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be, if only I had a gun, and lord, if today is the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass
dspeakes
Elite member

Winning Team 2010 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 06 :01:16 AM »

I only deer hunted four times last year.  Spent more time fishing and hanging out with the family.
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 11 :15:37 AM »

I only deer hunted four times last year.  Spent more time fishing and hanging out with the family.
fishing maybe , family wouldn't work I'm to much a arsehole for everyday

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be, if only I had a gun, and lord, if today is the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 07 :59:28 PM »

Become a guide. $500.00  per weekend. Those Memphis guys would jump all over it. Must stay in shooting shack no wondering around. Lets see 50 shacks at 500.00 each would be 25,000 a weekend. With that kind of money coming in you could take up golf.
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 08 :52:55 PM »

Become a guide. $500.00  per weekend. Those Memphis guys would jump all over it. Must stay in shooting shack no wondering around. Lets see 50 shacks at 500.00 each would be 25,000 a weekend. With that kind of money coming in you could take up golf.
hell with golf ,,  rekon we could have some go on a trap line run then you can get a cut as well .

bfd804
Elite member

N0body does it better

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 09 :50:49 PM »

Only if the customer does the skinning....... hide nesta

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
Biggen
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2013 deer contest

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 07 :52:13 AM »

Only if the customer does the skinning....... hide nesta

If the money was right I might skin their deer for them, but I will not skin any varmints though..

"Life is Hard, It's Harder if You're Stupid"
~John Wayne~
twodog
Elite member

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 04 :15:59 PM »

I have no intention of ever quitting. I think I like it more than ever.
Trapper
Elite member

Email
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2019, 05 :57:47 PM »

Okay I got it for sure this time. Start videoing everything you do and start a YouTube Chanel. Some people are making good money doing this. Just go out and get some video of your critters and some veggies you've grown and bam you are an expert homesteader.
dspeakes
Elite member

Winning Team 2010 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 06 :17:50 AM »

Okay I got it for sure this time. Start videoing everything you do and start a YouTube Chanel. Some people are making good money doing this. Just go out and get some video of your critters and some veggies you've grown and bam you are an expert homesteader.

The only thing for losthunter is:  step 1 - get someone else to do the work for you.
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Email
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 07 :10:41 AM »

The only thing for losthunter is:  step 1 - get someone else to do the work for you.

You volunteering??

Sam Hutto
Administrator
Elite member

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 08 :19:04 AM »

Deer hunting is the reason for Deer Camp, which has very little to do with deer hunting. There are more and bigger deer here around my home and on our farms than there are at the lease down on Lake Nimrod.

Sam Hutto
Damascus, AR
Southern Van Buren County

Life NRA Member
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: