OZARKHUNTER.NET
June 18, 2019, 07 :53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Life is Crazy  (Read 74 times)
dspeakes
Elite member

Winning Team 2010 Deer Contest

Email
« on: May 17, 2019, 06 :17:10 AM »

I have been super busy lately.  My son bought 19 acres with two houses and wants us to move into one of them.  It has a 3 acre pond full of fish.  He has been remodeling the houses and we should be moving soon when we sell our house.  I got a promotion at work so now I spend all day running back and forth between the clinic and hospital.  My granddaughter graduates from high school tonight and I have a bass tournament tomorrow morning. I am still fishing as many bass tournaments as I have time for.  Still looking forward to retirement whenever I finally get to do that.
Biggen
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2013 deer contest

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 07 :54:38 AM »

You better watch it talking about that pond, Lost will be sneaking in and catching all the fish.  catch fish catch fish

Good job on the promotion too

"Life is Hard, It's Harder if You're Stupid"
~John Wayne~
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 08 :25:22 AM »

Congrats on the job , I have already raided the pond and your granddaughter is making you grow old for sure . Bad thing about retirement is the next step in life is dieing  buddybeer

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be, if only I had a gun, and lord, if today is the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass
ArkansasDon
Elite member

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 03 :22:05 PM »

good for you Darrell. I still trying to get used to this retirement thing.

"if you're not on government watch list by now, you should be ashamed of yourself." by me

"Wild Turkey possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness" Col. by Tom Kelly.

"Unethical politicians aren’t the problem; they’re the symptom. They’re the result of all of us giving up our power." by Tyler Tervooren
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: