OZARKHUNTER.NET
August 19, 2019, 11 :05:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just about finished  (Read 110 times)
ArkansasDon
Elite member

WWW Email
« on: July 14, 2019, 05 :10:42 AM »

work in process for almost a year, the re-birth of custom hunter sporter M91 Tikka Mosin Nagant. Just about finished, still a few things needed to be done: notch the stock for the bolt handle to sit correctly & develop a hunting handload.

The only things left original to the rifle is action, bolt assembly, magazine. Everything else is after-market: Custom 24" McGowen Precision Barrel .311 bore, Timney Trigger w\safety, Maple Stock w\Ebony Tip pillared & bedded, Rock Solid Scope Mount, Rick Milburn custom bolt knob w\Maple, Leupold Scope Vari III 3x9x40mm, Leupold Rings.

I kept it in it's original caliber 7.62x54R which I will develope a hunting hand load. I have a love for custom military converted hunter sporters. This is my 3rd custom converted military sporter hunter & most likely my last.

2nd photo shows the rifle in it's WWII original form.

* 002.JPG (387.24 KB, 1095x821 - viewed 14 times.)

* Finn Mosin.jpg (100.16 KB, 960x720 - viewed 10 times.)

"if you're not on government watch list by now, you should be ashamed of yourself." by me

"Wild Turkey possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness" Col. by Tom Kelly.

"Unethical politicians aren’t the problem; they’re the symptom. They’re the result of all of us giving up our power." by Tyler Tervooren
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 08 :18:24 PM »

that's going to be nice Don , bet you have a 100 guns  jealous

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be, if only I had a gun, and lord, if today is the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass
dspeakes
Elite member

Winning Team 2010 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 06 :24:03 AM »

Great job as always Don. thumbp
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: