OZARKHUNTER.NET
August 19, 2019, 11 :11:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New place to hunt  (Read 119 times)
E fan
Elite member

Email
« on: July 17, 2019, 07 :29:13 PM »

Well BiL and I along with another guy acquired another piece of property last week ( 210 acres , 77 hay field and 133 woods ) it has a lot of up and down sloping hills, a lot of fingers to place plots in and still do hay if we want four ponds two of which are creek feed the other two are wollows at best but still a watering hole , and this place is closer to the house ( 9 1/2 miles where the other is 18-20 ) , It borders a couple of larger tracts owned by a couple doctors that from what we've gathered rarely let anyone hunt them. We plan on placing cameras out next week when we take position of it
Losthunter
Administrator
Elite member

Winning Team 2012 , 2013 , 2015 Deer Contest

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 08 :17:16 PM »

get some trailcam pics and show us what you got  good luck

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be, if only I had a gun, and lord, if today is the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass
Sam Hutto
Administrator
Elite member

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 03 :00:56 PM »

When your land has it "a lot of up and down sloping hills" you get more surface area per acre than them flatlanders do.

Sam Hutto
Damascus, AR
Southern Van Buren County

Life NRA Member
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: