OZARKHUNTER.NET
April 18, 2014, 11 :24:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beagles for sale in maine  (Read 593 times)
silace21
Elite member

Email
« on: February 03, 2012, 12 :29:10 AM »

Hello there I have two beagles for sale both of them are papered one is a female she is a very nice beagle she runs a nice rabbit she as no extra mouth close line work and check work.  One thing is she don't hunt hard by that I mean she don't leave your side to far but with a mother dog she is great she has never run a deer. Being that I live in Maine its hard to get a jump but when she jumps she go's we did shot a rabbit this year with her after the shot she run the other way but yelled once she come in and chewed the rabbit.  I think she b a great derby dog or with someone that likes to run with other hounds.  Like a $100 for her the other is a pup I got from ark was told he was started but when got him home he did not know what a rabbit was.  But he is started now and right now he only as a yip but damn can he use it.  This dogs handles awesome well they both do.  He only started running about two months ago then we got snow and the snow is crap crust.  So not been out since.  The sire on the pup is wildcat little buster.  And the dam is ccs black boo's rayne.  I would like to get 250 for him or if someone wants both let them go for 250 if the same person takes them.  The pup be a year end of march.  The female is almost two.  Only need to well because have pups on way and then I will really be busy training so I will not have time to run them plus that pup I think will be one heck of a hound. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: